Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Norton Sonic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Norton Sonic

    Am I the only one getting terrible service over the last couple of months?

    My wife has had trouble the last 5 times she's went up there. Wrong drink orders, waiting 20 minutes in the drive-thru line for two drinks.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    I've gotten my food free the last 3 or 4 times I've been up there bc of waiting soo damn long ...all you gotta do is press the lil red button and ask em what the deal is that you are in a hurry and I gurantee when they bring you your food they tell ya not to worry about paying
    "Why so serious?"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    We got a 25% off coupon and coupons for free drinks the last time we were there. We had ordered two combos, but they gave us only one order of fries.. never could convince the guy that each combo had its own order of fries (another server gave us the coupons)

    And ever since it opened, I have gotten a bacon cheeseburger on most orders no matter what I really ordered. Breakfast sandwich = bacon cheeseburger. Wrap = bacon cheeseburger. Coney dog = bacon cheeseburger.

    I need to stay away from fast food places anyhow... this just gives me yet another reason to (although they're the only place besides home that I can get coke with lime).
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    All I know is that I never have any of the problems in Kingsport that I do in Norton.

    Last weekend, wife stops to get us a couple of cherry limeades. They come out in record time. She gets to Ramsey, takes a drink, wrong damned thing. Went back, had to stand in front of the door for five minutes before anyone would acknowledge her. They ended up remaking them, plus giving her two more (???).

    Today, she goes by to get a couple of drinks. Waited 10 minutes for two slushes. They come out, one of them doesn't have any syrup in it. Supposed to be red, it's clear.

    TheBeast and I were up there a couple of weeks ago, waited 15 minutes for two burgers and two drinks. I don't understand why they have a drive-thru if it is going to be slower than the car hop service.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    My sister and I went for ice cream a few weeks back. She got her order ok, but mine was something screwy. I ordered a slush, and got some ice cream concoction with pineapple and graham cracker in it. Never could figure out what it was - the ingredients in it didn't match anything on the menu.

    I've been to the K'town one a few times before, and I don't recall having any issues there....
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Sonic

    I have gotten free food there also because of it being so slow. Its sad.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •